Exclusion of root competition increases competitive abilities of subordinate plant species through root–shoot interactions
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1148–1158, December 2012
How to Cite
Mariotte, P., Buttler, A., Johnson, D., Thébault, A., Vandenberghe, C. (2012), Exclusion of root competition increases competitive abilities of subordinate plant species through root–shoot interactions. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 1148–1158. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01432.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-114139
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!