Local plant species delimitation in a highly diverse Amazonian forest: do we all see the same species?
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 70–79, January 2013
How to Cite
Gomes, A. C.S., Andrade, A., Barreto-Silva, J. S., Brenes-Arguedas, T., López, D. C., de Freitas, C. C., Lang, C., de Oliveira, A. A., Pérez, A. J., Perez, R., da Silva, J. B., Silveira, A. M.F., Vaz, M. C., Vendrami, J., Vicentini, A. (2013), Local plant species delimitation in a highly diverse Amazonian forest: do we all see the same species?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 70–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01441.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!