Causes for the unimodal pattern of biomass and productivity in alpine grasslands along a large altitudinal gradient in semi-arid regions
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 189–201, January 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Luo, T., Li, R., Tang, Y., Du, M. (2013), Causes for the unimodal pattern of biomass and productivity in alpine grasslands along a large altitudinal gradient in semi-arid regions. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 189–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01442.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- National Key Projects for Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2010CB951301
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170451
- Japan Science
- Technology Agency and the Ministry of Science and Technology of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!