Partitioning the variation of woody plant β-diversity in a landscape of secondary tropical dry forests across spatial scales
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 33–45, January 2013
How to Cite
López-Martínez, J.O., Hernández-Stefanoni, J.L., Dupuy, J.M., Meave, J.A. (2013), Partitioning the variation of woody plant β-diversity in a landscape of secondary tropical dry forests across spatial scales. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 33–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01446.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- CICY and FOMIX-Yucatán. Grant Number: 108863
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!