Updating vegetation classifications: an example with New Zealand's woody vegetation
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 80–93, January 2013
How to Cite
Wiser, S. K., De Cáceres, M. (2013), Updating vegetation classifications: an example with New Zealand's woody vegetation. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 80–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01450.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2011
- New Zealand Department of Conservation
- New Zealand Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: C09X0916
- Beatriu de Pinós. Grant Number: BP-B 00342
- Catalan Agency for Management of University and Research
- Consolider Montes. Grant Number: CSD2008-00040
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (MEC)
- Royal Society of New Zealand. Grant Number: SPN 10-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!