Hyper-temporal remote sensing helps in relating epiphyllous liverworts and evergreen forests
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 214–226, March 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., de Bie, C.A.J.M., Wang, T., Skidmore, A.K., Liu, X., Song, S., Shao, X. (2013), Hyper-temporal remote sensing helps in relating epiphyllous liverworts and evergreen forests. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 214–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01453.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!