Changes in the abundance of keystone forest floor species in response to changes of forest structure
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 296–306, March 2013
How to Cite
Hedwall, P.-O., Brunet, J., Nordin, A., Bergh, J. (2013), Changes in the abundance of keystone forest floor species in response to changes of forest structure. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 296–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01457.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research (MISTRA)
- Swedish Forestry Industry
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
- Umeå University
- Forestry Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!