Facilitation of holm oak recruitment through two contrasted shrubs species in Mediterranean grazed woodlands
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 344–355, March 2013
How to Cite
Rolo, V., Plieninger, T., Moreno, G. (2013), Facilitation of holm oak recruitment through two contrasted shrubs species in Mediterranean grazed woodlands. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 344–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01458.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- Spanish Research Program. Grant Number: 2006-09435
- Plan Regional de Investigación of Extremadura. Grant Number: PRI07C044
- Regional Government of Extremadura
- Fondo Social Europeo
- Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!