Functional traits of trees on and off termite mounds: understanding the origin of biotically-driven heterogeneity in savannas
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 227–238, March 2013
How to Cite
Van der Plas, F., Howison, R., Reinders, J., Fokkema, W., Olff, H. (2013), Functional traits of trees on and off termite mounds: understanding the origin of biotically-driven heterogeneity in savannas. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 227–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01459.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!