Determinants of tree species turnover in a southern Amazonian rain forest
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 284–295, March 2013
How to Cite
Guèze, M., Paneque-Gálvez, J., Luz, A. C., Pino, J., Orta-Martínez, M., Reyes-García, V., Macía, M. J. (2013), Determinants of tree species turnover in a southern Amazonian rain forest. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 284–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01461.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2012
- FBBVA. Grant Number: BIOCON_06_106-07
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!