Disentangling the effects of water and nutrients for studying the outcome of plant interactions in sand dune ecosystems
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 375–383, March 2013
How to Cite
Le Bagousse-Pinguet, Y., Forey, E., Touzard, B., Michalet, R. (2013), Disentangling the effects of water and nutrients for studying the outcome of plant interactions in sand dune ecosystems. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 375–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01462.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- Région Aquitaine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!