Colonization of limestone grasslands by woody plants: the role of seed limitation and herbivory by vertebrates
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 307–319, March 2013
How to Cite
Laborde, J., Thompson, K. (2013), Colonization of limestone grasslands by woody plants: the role of seed limitation and herbivory by vertebrates. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 307–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01463.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: #57534
- Instituto de Ecología, A.C.. Grant Number: 902-11-281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!