This review is dedicated to the memory of Prof. I. Noy-Meir.
Inconsistencies between theory and methodology: a recurrent problem in ordination studies
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 251–268, March 2013
How to Cite
Austin, M.P. (2013), Inconsistencies between theory and methodology: a recurrent problem in ordination studies. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 251–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01467.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!