Limited effects of dominant species population source on community composition during community assembly
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 429–440, May 2013
How to Cite
Gibson, D. J., Baer, S. G., Klopf, R. P., Reed, L. K., Wodika, B. R., Willand, J. E. (2013), Limited effects of dominant species population source on community composition during community assembly. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 429–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01475.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 0516429
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!