Positive interactions between the lichen Usnea antarctica (Parmeliaceae) and the native flora in Maritime Antarctica
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 463–472, May 2013
How to Cite
Molina-Montenegro, M. A., Ricote-Martínez, N., Muñoz-Ramírez, C., Gómez-González, S., Torres-Díaz, C., Salgado-Luarte, C., Gianoli, E. (2013), Positive interactions between the lichen Usnea antarctica (Parmeliaceae) and the native flora in Maritime Antarctica. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 463–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01480.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- Chilean Antarctic Institute. Grant Number: T-14-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!