Sorbus aucuparia regeneration in a coarse-grained spruce forest – a landscape scale
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 735–743, July 2013
How to Cite
Żywiec, M., Holeksa, J., Wesołowska, M., Szewczyk, J., Zwijacz-Kozica, T., Kapusta, P. (2013), Sorbus aucuparia regeneration in a coarse-grained spruce forest – a landscape scale. Journal of Vegetation Science, 24: 735–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01493.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Numbers: N304 362938, N305 016 31/0658, 3 P04G 111 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!