On Infeasibilities of Cosmopolitan Democracy – Lessons from the European Union
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 Swiss Political Science Association
Swiss Political Science Review
Special Issue: The (Democratic) Legitimacy of Global Governance: New Theoretical and Empirical Perspectives
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 249–271, June 2012
How to Cite
Hüller, T. (2012), On Infeasibilities of Cosmopolitan Democracy – Lessons from the European Union. Swiss Political Science Review, 18: 249–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1662-6370.2012.02070.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!