Employment Status, Social Capital, and Political Participation: A Comparison of Unemployed and Employed Youth in Geneva
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 Swiss Political Science Association
Swiss Political Science Review
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 332–351, September 2012
How to Cite
LORENZINI, J. and GIUGNI, M. (2012), Employment Status, Social Capital, and Political Participation: A Comparison of Unemployed and Employed Youth in Geneva. Swiss Political Science Review, 18: 332–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1662-6370.2012.02076.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!