Supported by a Natural Science Foundation of China grant (Outstanding Overseas Young Scientist Award # 30428020 to ZY and WW) and a US National Science Foundation grant to ZY.
A Putative Calcium-Permeable Cyclic Nucleotide-Gated Channel, CNGC18, Regulates Polarized Pollen Tube Growth
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1261–1270, August 2007
How to Cite
Chang, F., Yan, A., Zhao, L.-N., Wu, W.-H. and Yang, Z. (2007), A Putative Calcium-Permeable Cyclic Nucleotide-Gated Channel, CNGC18, Regulates Polarized Pollen Tube Growth. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 49: 1261–1270. doi: 10.1111/j.1672-9072.2007.00524.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
- Received 4 May 2007 Accepted 10 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!