Supported by the FAO/IAEA Coordinated Research Project (CRP) on “Selection for greater agronomic water use efficiency in wheat and rice using carbon isotope discrimination” (Research Contract No12651/R1) and the Major State Basic Research Project of China (no. 2006 CB 100 100).
Relationship between Carbon Isotope Discrimination and Grain Yield in Spring Wheat Cultivated under Different Water Regimes
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 1497–1507, October 2007
How to Cite
Xu, X., Yuan, H., Li, S., Trethowan, R. and Monneveux, P. (2007), Relationship between Carbon Isotope Discrimination and Grain Yield in Spring Wheat Cultivated under Different Water Regimes. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 49: 1497–1507. doi: 10.1111/j.1672-9072.2007.00562.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Received 20 Aug. 2006 Accepted 10 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!