SOME EXPERIMENTS ON THE ORIGIN OF »NORMAL« F-HAEMOLYSIN IN RABBITS AND ON THE OCCURENCE OF F-ANTIGEN IN PLANTS
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
1946 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 145–157, May 1946
How to Cite
Forssman, J. (1946), SOME EXPERIMENTS ON THE ORIGIN OF »NORMAL« F-HAEMOLYSIN IN RABBITS AND ON THE OCCURENCE OF F-ANTIGEN IN PLANTS. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica, 23: 145–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1946.tb00527.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Received for publication December 28th 1945.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!