THE RÔLE OF STASIS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF NECROSIS AFTER THERMOCAUTERISATION
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
1946 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 265–270, July 1946
How to Cite
Kreyberg, L. and Vermès, É. (1946), THE RÔLE OF STASIS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF NECROSIS AFTER THERMOCAUTERISATION. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica, 23: 265–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1946.tb00538.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
- Received for publication April 6th 1946.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!