This investigation was supported in part by a research grant from the National Cancer Institutes of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service, U. S. A. and by grants from the Anna Fuller Fund, King Christian X's Fund, A. Hasselbalchs Fund, Carl Schepler og Hustrus Fund, the Krista and Viggo Petersen's Fund, Mrs. Eva Groes Petersen and the Danish Anti-Cancer League.
ON THE MECHANISM OF EXPERIMENTAL CARCINOGENESIS*
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
1950 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 773–803, December 1950
How to Cite
Iversen, S. and Arley, N. (1950), ON THE MECHANISM OF EXPERIMENTAL CARCINOGENESIS. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica, 27: 773–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1950.tb00081.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!