ACUTE CARBON TETRACHLORIDE HEPATIC INJURY
Composite Histological, Histochemical and Biochemical study Part 2. Free Amino Acid studies by Paper Partition Chromatography with a Note on the Mechanism of Injury
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
1955 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 315–321, September 1955
How to Cite
WAHI, P. N., TANDON, H. D. and BHARADWAJ, T. P. (1955), ACUTE CARBON TETRACHLORIDE HEPATIC INJURY. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica, 37: 315–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1955.tb00953.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
- Received 18.iii.55
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!