The author wishes to express his gratitude to the Danish tobacco industry for the delivery of tobacco. His thanks are likewise due to the Augustinus Foundation, which, through Professor J. Engelbreth-Holm, has rendered monetary assistance. Furthermore he is indebted to I. C. Madsen, cand. mag., Physical Institute, University of Aarhus, Professor Hakon Lund and colleagues at the Chemical Institute, University of Aarhus, for technical assistance.
MEASURING TEMPERATURE DURING COMBUSTION IN CIGARETTES, CIGARILLOS, CIGARS AND PIPES
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2009
© 1955 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 503–510, December 1955
How to Cite
Lam, J. (1955), MEASURING TEMPERATURE DURING COMBUSTION IN CIGARETTES, CIGARILLOS, CIGARS AND PIPES. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica, 36: 503–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1955.tb04646.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2009
- Received 4.ii.55
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!