QUANTITATIVE STUDIES ON THE SPECIFIC ULTRAVIOLET ABSORPTION OF MOTOR ANTERIOR HORN CELLS IN THE SPINAL CORD OF THE RABBIT AFTER EXHAUSTION
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
1958 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 253–277, November 1958
How to Cite
Hochberg, I. (1958), QUANTITATIVE STUDIES ON THE SPECIFIC ULTRAVIOLET ABSORPTION OF MOTOR ANTERIOR HORN CELLS IN THE SPINAL CORD OF THE RABBIT AFTER EXHAUSTION. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica, 44: 253–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1958.tb01075.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
- Received 20.iii.58
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!