STUDIES ON THE DETECTION OF ACTINOMYCES ANTIBODIES IN HUMAN SERA BY USING PURE ANTIGENIC FRACTIONS OF ACTINOMYCES ISRAELI
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
© 1959 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 107–112, July 1959
How to Cite
Holm, P. and Kwapinski, J. B. (1959), STUDIES ON THE DETECTION OF ACTINOMYCES ANTIBODIES IN HUMAN SERA BY USING PURE ANTIGENIC FRACTIONS OF ACTINOMYCES ISRAELI. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica, 45: 107–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1959.tb04690.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
- Received 18.vi.58
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!