THE EFFECT OF ACTH ON DEHYDROGENASE ACTIVITY FOLLOWING LIVER INJURY IN MICE
1. The Effect of ACTH on the Liver of Controls
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
© 1960 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 205–210, July 1960
How to Cite
Myren, Johs. (1960), THE EFFECT OF ACTH ON DEHYDROGENASE ACTIVITY FOLLOWING LIVER INJURY IN MICE. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica, 48: 205–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1960.tb04760.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 28.x.59
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!