NATURALLY OCCURRING ANTI-A AND ANTI-B AND THEIR ABILITY TO FIX COMPLEMENT
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
© 1962 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 426–434, September 1962
How to Cite
østgård, P. and ørjasæter, H. (1962), NATURALLY OCCURRING ANTI-A AND ANTI-B AND THEIR ABILITY TO FIX COMPLEMENT. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica, 56: 426–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1962.tb04195.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Received 28.iv.62
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!