SPECIFIC AND NON-SPECIFIC IMMUNOFLUORESCENT REACTIONS SHOWN BY DIFFERENT PREPARATIONS OF FITC-LABELLED RABBIT ANTI-GONOCOCCAL GLOBULIN
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
© 1970 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 78B, Issue 2, pages 153–162, May 1970
How to Cite
Lind, I. and Rhodes, J. M. (1970), SPECIFIC AND NON-SPECIFIC IMMUNOFLUORESCENT REACTIONS SHOWN BY DIFFERENT PREPARATIONS OF FITC-LABELLED RABBIT ANTI-GONOCOCCAL GLOBULIN. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology, 78B: 153–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1970.tb04282.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 21.viii.69
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!