SEPARATION FROM HeLa CELL CULTURES OF THREE ESTERASES ONE OF WHICH RESEMBLES HUMAN ACTIVATED Cls
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
© 1970 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 78B, Issue 2, pages 258–260, May 1970
How to Cite
von Zeipel, G. (1970), SEPARATION FROM HeLa CELL CULTURES OF THREE ESTERASES ONE OF WHICH RESEMBLES HUMAN ACTIVATED Cls. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology, 78B: 258–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1970.tb04298.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 21.iii.70
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!