EFFECTS OF THYMECTOMY UPON THE FORMATION OF FÓA-KURLOFF CELLS IN THE GUINEA PIG
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
© 1970 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 78B, Issue 3, pages 330–332, July 1970
How to Cite
Ranlov, P., Christensen, H. E. and Wanstrup, J. (1970), EFFECTS OF THYMECTOMY UPON THE FORMATION OF FÓA-KURLOFF CELLS IN THE GUINEA PIG. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology, 78B: 330–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1970.tb04310.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 13.x.69
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!