FINE STRUCTURE AND TAXONOMIC POSITION OF NEISSERIA HAEMOLYSANS (THJØTTA & BØE 1938) OR GEMELLA HAEMOLYSANS (BERGER 1960)
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
© 1970 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 78B, Issue 3, pages 375–389, July 1970
How to Cite
Reyn, A., Birch-Andersen, A. and Berger, U. (1970), FINE STRUCTURE AND TAXONOMIC POSITION OF NEISSERIA HAEMOLYSANS (THJØTTA & BØE 1938) OR GEMELLA HAEMOLYSANS (BERGER 1960). Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology, 78B: 375–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1970.tb04317.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 19.xii.69
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!