The Institute for Patological Anatomy, Bispebjerg Hospital, 2400 Copenhagen NV, Denmark.
CORRELATION BETWEEN TUBULES AND CAPILLARIES AND SIZE OF INTERSTITIAL SPACE IN THE FUNCTIONING RAT KIDNEY
Influence of Different Types of Preparation
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
1971 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section A Pathology
Volume 79A, Issue 6, pages 607–616, July 1971
How to Cite
Faarup, P., Sælan, H. and Ryø, G. (1971), CORRELATION BETWEEN TUBULES AND CAPILLARIES AND SIZE OF INTERSTITIAL SPACE IN THE FUNCTIONING RAT KIDNEY. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section A Pathology, 79A: 607–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1971.tb01863.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 6.iv.71
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!