RELATION BETWEEN RENIN SUBSTRATE AND ACUTE PHASE PROTEINS
Studies of Normal and Adrenalectomized Rats
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
1972 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section A Pathology
Volume 80A, Issue 5, pages 646–650, July 1972
How to Cite
Bing, J. (1972), RELATION BETWEEN RENIN SUBSTRATE AND ACUTE PHASE PROTEINS. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section A Pathology, 80A: 646–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1972.tb00329.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 18.v.72
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!