Patologisk Anatomisk Institut, Kommunehospitalet, 1399 Copenhagen, Denmark.
THE OCCURRENCE AND SIGNIFICANCE OF ABNORMAL BILE DUCT EPITHELIUM IN CIRRHOSIS
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
1972 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section A Pathology
Volume 80A, Issue 5, pages 659–664, July 1972
How to Cite
Poulsen, H., Christoffersen, P., Dietrichson, O. and Faber, V. (1972), THE OCCURRENCE AND SIGNIFICANCE OF ABNORMAL BILE DUCT EPITHELIUM IN CIRRHOSIS. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section A Pathology, 80A: 659–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1972.tb00331.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 29.iii.72
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!