ON THE SIDE-EFFECTS OF CONTRAST MEDIA FOR MYELOGRAPHY
A Histological Examination of the Spinal Cord, Nerve Roots and Meninges after Experimental Myelography with lodophendylate and Methiodal
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
© 1973 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section A Pathology
Volume 81A, Issue 3, pages 323–336, July 1973
How to Cite
Jakobsen, J. K. (1973), ON THE SIDE-EFFECTS OF CONTRAST MEDIA FOR MYELOGRAPHY. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section A Pathology, 81A: 323–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1973.tb03541.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 13.X.72 Accepted 22.xii.72
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!