DIAGNOSIS OF RECENT HERPES SIMPLEX INFECTIONS.
A Modified Immunofluorescent Test for the Detection of Specific Herpes Simplex IgM Antibodies after Staphylococcal Adsorption of IgG
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
1974 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 82B, Issue 3, pages 323–328, September 1974
How to Cite
Skaug, K. and Tjøtta, E. (1974), DIAGNOSIS OF RECENT HERPES SIMPLEX INFECTIONS. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology, 82B: 323–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1974.tb02334.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 12.xii.73 Accepted 5.i.74
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!