THE EFFECT OF DIFFERENT SERUM CONCENTRATIONS OF ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS ON THE LACTOBACILLUS CASEI FOLATE ASSAY
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
1974 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 82B, Issue 3, pages 371–374, September 1974
How to Cite
Asbjørnsen, G. (1974), THE EFFECT OF DIFFERENT SERUM CONCENTRATIONS OF ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS ON THE LACTOBACILLUS CASEI FOLATE ASSAY. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology, 82B: 371–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1974.tb02339.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 8.ii.74 Accepted 16.ii.74
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!