DELAYED HYPERSENSITIVITY AND ESSENTIAL HYPERTENSION.
Delayed Hypersensitivity Against Arterial Wall Components as a Pathogenetic Factor in Essential Hypertension
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
1974 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology
Volume 82B, Issue 3, pages 448–450, September 1974
How to Cite
Olsen, F. (1974), DELAYED HYPERSENSITIVITY AND ESSENTIAL HYPERTENSION. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology and Immunology, 82B: 448–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1974.tb02349.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 16.i.74 Accepted 6.iii.74
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!