ESCHERICHIA COLI O:H SEROTYPES ISOLATED FROM HUMAN BLOOD
Prevalence of the K1 Antigen with Technical Details of O and H Antigenic Determination
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
© 1975 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology
Volume 83B, Issue 6, pages 595–600, September 1975
How to Cite
ØRSKOV, F. and ØRSKOV, I. (1975), ESCHERICHIA COLI O:H SEROTYPES ISOLATED FROM HUMAN BLOOD. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section B Microbiology, 83B: 595–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1975.tb00143.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 18.viii.75, Accepted 22.viii.75
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!