INFLUENCE OF ENDOTOXIN AND COMPLEX BACTERIAL ANTIGENS IN THE PRESENCE OF SERUM FACTORS UPON THE FUNCTION OF HUMAN NEUTROPHILS IN VITRO
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
1975 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section C Immunology
Volume 83C, Issue 3, pages 195–202, November 1975
How to Cite
Koch, C. (1975), INFLUENCE OF ENDOTOXIN AND COMPLEX BACTERIAL ANTIGENS IN THE PRESENCE OF SERUM FACTORS UPON THE FUNCTION OF HUMAN NEUTROPHILS IN VITRO. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Section C Immunology, 83C: 195–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1975.tb01626.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 14.xi.74 accepted 4.xii.74
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!