THE GENETIC CONTROL OF VIRULENCE IN GROUP A STREPTOCOCCI
III. Plasmid-Induced »Switch-Off«-Effect on Some Pathogenic Properties
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
1984 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Series B: Microbiology
Volume 92B, Issue 1-6, pages 65–69, September 1984
How to Cite
RAVDONIKAS, L. E., CHRISTENSEN, P., BUROVA, L. A., GRABOVSKAYA, K., BJöRCK, L., SCHALEN, C., SVENSSON, M.-L. and TOTOLIAN, A. A. (1984), THE GENETIC CONTROL OF VIRULENCE IN GROUP A STREPTOCOCCI. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Series B: Microbiology, 92B: 65–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1984.tb02795.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 2.vi.83 Accepted 26.ix.83
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!