BACTEREMIA CAUSED BY A BETA-LACTAMASE PRODUCING HAEMOPHILUS PARAINFLUENZAE STRAIN OF A NEW BIOTYPE
A Case Report
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
1984 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Series B: Microbiology
Volume 92B, Issue 1-6, pages 135–138, September 1984
How to Cite
BRUUN, B., CHRISTENSEN, J. J. and KILIAN, M. (1984), BACTEREMIA CAUSED BY A BETA-LACTAMASE PRODUCING HAEMOPHILUS PARAINFLUENZAE STRAIN OF A NEW BIOTYPE. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Series B: Microbiology, 92B: 135–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1984.tb02807.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Accepted as submitted 30.xii.83
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!