DURATION OF INCUBATION OF AEROBIC BLOOD CULTURES - A COMPARISON OF RECOVERY RATES FOLLOWING BLIND SUBCULTURES AFTER 0–2, 4 AND 9 DAYS
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
1984 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Series B: Microbiology
Volume 92B, Issue 1-6, pages 151–154, September 1984
How to Cite
ENG, J. and NORDBØ, S. A. (1984), DURATION OF INCUBATION OF AEROBIC BLOOD CULTURES - A COMPARISON OF RECOVERY RATES FOLLOWING BLIND SUBCULTURES AFTER 0–2, 4 AND 9 DAYS. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Series B: Microbiology, 92B: 151–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1984.tb02810.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 23.viii.83 Accepted 24.i.84
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!