EFFECT OF HUMAN IgG AND FIBRINOGEN ON STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS INTRAPERITONEAL INFECTION IN MICE
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
1984 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Series B: Microbiology
Volume 92B, Issue 1-6, pages 311–317, September 1984
How to Cite
ESPERSEN, F., CLEMMENSEN, I., FRIMODT-MØLLER, N. and JENSEN, K. (1984), EFFECT OF HUMAN IgG AND FIBRINOGEN ON STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS INTRAPERITONEAL INFECTION IN MICE. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Series B: Microbiology, 92B: 311–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1984.tb02839.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received 8.iii.84 Accepted 19.vii.84
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!