MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES TO THE h1 AGGLUTINOGEN FROM STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS 17A Serological Testing with Type Strains
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
1984 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Series B: Microbiology
Volume 92B, Issue 1-6, pages 325–330, September 1984
How to Cite
HAAHEIM, L. R. and LUND, H. (1984), MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES TO THE h1 AGGLUTINOGEN FROM STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS 17A Serological Testing with Type Strains. Acta Pathologica Microbiologica Scandinavica Series B: Microbiology, 92B: 325–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1984.tb02841.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Accepted as submitted 30.viii.84
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!