Serological analysis of the heat-stable antigens involved in serotyping Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
© 1989 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Volume 97, Issue 1-6, pages 253–260, January 1989
How to Cite
MORAN, A. P. and KOSUNEN, T. U. (1989), Serological analysis of the heat-stable antigens involved in serotyping Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli. APMIS, 97: 253–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1989.tb00785.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received July 1, 1988. Accepted November 1, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!