Aggressive angiomyxoma of the vulva: An unusual, deceptive and recurrence-prone tumour with evidence of estrogen receptor expression
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
1994 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Volume 102, Issue 1-6, pages 236–240, January 1994
How to Cite
Havel, G., Burian, P., Kohrtz, M. and Mark, J. (1994), Aggressive angiomyxoma of the vulva: An unusual, deceptive and recurrence-prone tumour with evidence of estrogen receptor expression. APMIS, 102: 236–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1994.tb04870.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received March 22, 1993. Accepted January 18, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!