Epstein-Barr virus in exfoliated cells from the postnasal space
Viral detection by polymerase chain reaction is not a useful means of screening for nasopharyngeal carcinoma in high-risk populations
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
1994 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Volume 102, Issue 1-6, pages 367–370, January 1994
How to Cite
HØRding, U., Albeck, H., Katholm, M. and Kristensen, H. S. (1994), Epstein-Barr virus in exfoliated cells from the postnasal space. APMIS, 102: 367–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1699-0463.1994.tb04885.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Received November 18, 1993. Accepted February 8, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!